Getting back to work!

posted Jan 7, 2010, 8:32 AM by Unknown user
Right now, we are trying to finish our previous idea of adding flats instead of  sharps and adding the ability to change the octave from the base octave to a higher or a lower octave...as previously stated....Today, Chelsea brought the dimes, so now we can work on construction. After we finish the construction, we then need to finish the coding, but of course, there are problems...including the fact that the one of the thumbs is not working to change the octave...Oh wait, now it works!!! *HIGH FIVE* We also decided to play with the alligator clamps and the extra change that Chelsea had and Danielle attached the alligator clamps to the positive wires and the extra change... Danielle played Zelda with the different octaves.
Comments